Re: RE: Aftermarket A/C

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 17:48:10 EDT

It's not going to be cheap...that's for sure. Unless you can find a complete
A/C system in a (god forbid) wrecked Dakota (at the salvage yard) you may wind
up having to pay an arm and a lag for it. (Kinda sucks if IMO)

Too bad Sears doesn't make the aftermarket A/C systems anymore...my dad had
installed one in the Javelin back in the early 70's and it worked pretty good.
(No, it's not in the car anymore though for "Factory Delivered" reasons.)

- Bernd