Re: RE: Roller Rocker installation tips?

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 17:48:55 EDT

>>Ok, well has anyone had trouble with the 1.6's interfering with the
retainers
on their engine? I'd love to buy these from Miggity, but I don't want to
end
up stuck with a set I can't use. Also do the 1.6 Crowers require different
valve covers? I know the hughes 1.6's do.<<<

The Crower's are supposed to work with the stockers. If you buy the Crower's
from me and they don't work, I'll drop ya' your $$ back since you're a DMLer
=)

-miggity

slammed 88 Dakota --> 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s