Re: Windows TWEAK UI-help with Paranoia-Need help with installation - Bernd

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 11:16:32 EDT

What you downloaded was the updated version of TweakUI for Windows98/2K/ME. I
downloaded it (since I didn't have it) and it has all the same stuff like the
older version...and a few new items. BUT...no Cookie Remover.

How to install: After decompressing the file, RIGHT-CLICK on Tweakui.inf and
select INSTALL. If it asks for a disk, click the BROWSE button and select the
location where you decompressed the original file. That's all.

After it's installed, you'll find the new TWEAKUI control panel within the
system control panels location.

- Bernd