Re:jack question

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 17:57:07 EDT

I went to Wal-mart and found a jack that I really liked. My Dad has has one
of the same brand for about 6 years now. I forget the name, but it is the
only fast lift jack that Wal-Mart carries. It is around 70 bucks, but it is
a very well made jack. As soon as you pick up the box you will know what I
mean. By fast lift, I mean that on the first stroke, it raises up to the
chasis. It goes to 19 something inches with just two strokes. As soon as it
gets a load though, it uses a secondary valving that lifts like a regular
floor jack. I have had mine for about 3 months, and it still works awesome.
I think I got a good deal on it myself.

Will
96 Cylindrically Challenged (Soon to have a blown 408 stroked 360!!!) V-6