Anyone else have this problem?

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 17:57:38 EDT

Hey all,
I have a 98 3.9L and I noticed something today. While
I was putting on the new QuickD TB(thanks Tony) and
noticed that I have a water pump leak. It is leaking
at the tubing where the hose from the firewall
connects to.(sorry I don't know the technical term) It
is leaking right around the base of it. I have about
61K mis on it. Should the water pump last longer than
this? I am taking it in on monday morning. Apparently,
it is covered under my extended warranty.(I hope)
Also, while I'm in there, I am going to have them
realign my shift indicator. It has been off for a long
time. I am getting tired of driving in "N". Anywho,
just wanted to know. Thanks in advance!

=====
Later,
Geoffrey (The R/T Killer)
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~1979 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
ICQ# 62723274