Re: ? on stroker crank for 318

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 23:02:42 EDT

hehe I've looked into this and I'm sure Brian will correct me if I'm wrong,
which happens often btw. I think that the cubes get bumped up to around 390
maybe give or take a few...The 360 on the other hand goes up to 417.. I
believe those are both with the 4 inchers..the good thing is the cranks are
still relatively cheap so get them while you can.
Mark