? on stroker crank for 318

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 14:40:46 EDT

Hey everyone,

  Does anyone know what the specs would be for a crank to change the stroke
in my 318. I have decided that running a crate motor is going to be too much
fabrication (if I want the 380hp one). So I'm trying to figure out how many
cubic inches I can get out of the 318 block if I bore and stroke it. I'm
guessing it'll be around 400ci. This way I can get a mildly aggressive cam,
aluminum heads, and the single plane intake with a quick D throttle body and
not runinto problems with the computer and fuel injection (other than getting
larger injectors)
JOHN