Re: ? on stroker crank for 318

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 23:49:45 EDT

Howdy;
I just read an article about a new MP stroker crank (Mopar Muscle mag?) for
small block Mopars (to include magnums I believe). They said you could get
416 cubes out of a 360. The crank retails for around $350, but the pistons
would be pricier. I think the article said that someone was already
modifying magnum truck engines with the new crank. This setup should be very
doable, but it will involve custom computer programming, bigger injectors
etc...

Andre Mauboussin
95 Dak 14.3@96.6 street radials, no juice or sc