Re: Warning on homebrew K&N

From: Davidson, Kevin (ked@iti-oh.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 15:52:17 EDT

Thanks for the heads-up. This is actually the opposite of
what I was worried about. I was concerned about plastic clips
and things tearing up my filter mesh. If I could find a piece
of plastic in roughly the right shape, I'd like to fabricate
a heat shield/support for my filter, similar to what I've seen
on the mopar K&N setup. For now, a wire tie is keeping it
relatively in place.

btw - how's the truck running with the ignition upgrades? (sorry
if you've already answered this and i missed it...)

-Kevin D.