Re: Re: My DML Flyers..mailing today

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 20:46:40 EDT

Hey David,
I thought I had mailed you and asked for a copy of the flyer but I guess I
never did......sometimes you would think I was blonde....LOL. Anyway if you
could send one my way I would appreciate it. E-mail me off list at
thumper72@lvcm.com and I will send you my snail mail addy. Thanks!

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html