Re: it went boom!Attn: Jim

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 20:23:21 EDT

Hey Jim,
If the output of the alternator is exceeding the norm,
wouldn't it blow more than one bulb? I also have a
stereo system and I know it doesn't go over that much,
bcs my lights dim if I play my music too loud. Also,
do you have the factory foglights? If so, where did
you get the bubls from? I have been searching for them
for a while.

Later,
Geoffrey~