Re: RE: it went boom!(ATTN: SmokinDakota)

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 12:57:46 EDT

When changing Halogen bulbs I will take an alcohol wipe (Like they have
at hospitals) and clean the bulbs. It's just a precaution because you
never know what gets on the bulbs before you get it. I change alot of
bulbs in x-ray equipment (12V 100&150W bulbs). Since I started doing
this I have never had a problem.

Doug Fedeli