Re: Re: Magnum Engines...attn Bernd.

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 22:06:25 EDT

Oh,I know that,Bernd.I have had this book for about three years (before
I even got my sixer Dak),and I was surprised that they omitted any
reference to the 3.9 Mag,yet covered the others (other Mag "LA"
engines).But any information I receive on a 3.9 has to be sifted through
the "Bernd filter" first! Only thing is,you have a 5 spd. I wonder how
much power a 42RE can take? I bet it would not take YOUR kinda power for
long.But that`s just an assumption.The old 904 probably would. Steve P.

99 Dakota Sport Intense Blue RC 4X4 V6 42RE 3.92 Anti-Spin w/Infinity CD
system and optional hand-crank windows (2) 3923 Autolite spark plugs
Big Blue Ram sticker in the slider window that intimidates people into
establishing a safe following distance