Re: Re: new 270hp S-10

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 16:10:03 EST

Not to defend "the other guys" here...but you stated "Chevy and Ford are always
one step BEHIND."...explain the Lightning. You know...the truck that, in
factory form, can take most of our modified trucks and chew them up for
breakfast.

We spend thousands of dollars on modifications (Superchargers, Headers,
Nitrous, Throttle Bodies, Cams, M1's, etc...) and all they have to do to hit
the 12's is a simple air cleaner/mass airflow change and a "chip"...for no more
than $500 in some cases.

Again, i'm not trying to defend them...but we need to be a little bit more
careful about what we say about the competition.

- Bernd