Re: Re: new 270hp S-10

From: Jack Hilton (hemi@charter.net)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 15:04:26 EST

I agree. I mean, I would like to think that Mopar will step up to the plate once
again, but don't discount the GM just because we have a V8 and ours will be newer
and probably have more HP. Yo guys ever hear of "POwer-To-Weight Ratio"? It doesn't
take a rocket scientist to figure out that the S-Trucks are lighter than the Daks.