RE: Re: new 270hp S-10

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 15:01:40 EST

You know what is scarier Bernd, after few conversation with the engineering
guy who does the work for Ford, the rumor mill is that the 2003 Ford
Lightning will be reintroduce with a new blower unit that will be leap frog
in HP numbers. Now seeing the PFM unit called the Gorilla, a dual Eaton
with a chiller unit, this maybe the answer I suspect. A 450-500HP Ford
truck.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA