Re: Re: new 270hp S-10

From: Nick Shue (nshue@8dot3.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 08:25:31 EST

You know, comparing prices on a 2000 model truck, and a truck that hasn't
been made since 1992, isn't really kosher.

The Syclone stickered in at a littel above $26K it's last year, and with
production in the 2-3000 range, you know they were jacked up by the dealers.
So, we are probably looking at $28K 7-8 years ago. And the Typhoons were
stickered at $29K, so those were in the low 30's by time the dealers were
done.

Who cares which one was better. or cheaper. Are we so narrow minded here,
that unless you praise the Dakota, and rag on anything else, you a moron?
All other trucks bad...very bad.

Jeez, sometimes I think this place is becoming the Slashdot of trucks...<G>

--Nick