Re: DaimlerChrysler now Daimler-Benz (coming soon)

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 20:16:08 EST

I`m not surprised at all.I read in a Mopar magazine in `98 that it would
become Daimler-Benz.You cannot blame Schrempp for cupping his hands when
Chrysler was given to him.The fault lies with high-ranking officials in
American companies that are willing to fulfill their short-term
ambitions and cash-in,and let the company they represent (along with all
the employees) to go to hell.I do not expect the Dodge-Nascar
relationship to last very long,or Dodge itself for that matter.The only
part of Mopar that will exist in a few years will be the enthusiasts
that go to the Mopar Nats.Thanks a lot,Robert Eaton. Steve P.