Re: Dak decisions......

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 07:58:40 EST

I dont know what u are getting for mileage,but my 00' QC,with the Magnum
V6(purrr)and the 4-spd auto gets a good 16-17 in town.On the highway at
55-58mph,i get 24-25mpg.At 58-62mph,i get 23-24mpg,and 62-67,i get
22-23mpg...this is with 89 octane,and a tonneau cover,using the "Cruise"
option..

Now,compare this to my old & retired warrior,a 1994 Dodge Caravan.
(3.0 V6/3-spd auto)

In town i averaged 17-18 mpg,and on the hwy at 65mpg,i never averaged more
than 23-25mpg....

I wont part with my Dakota..PERIOD!
When it needs a new/rebuilt engine...I WILL
When it needs a new/rebuilt tranny...I WILL

I adore this truck,and the looks it gets....
And i WILL get to 200,000 miles on my baby.
I get very attached to my wheels... ;)