Dak decisions......

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 23:50:00 EST

Well based upon my recent gas mileage woes and my Daks higher
mileage.........I checked out a truck today which caught my eye after work:
-1995 Cherokee 2 door 4x4
-Dark Green, like my Dak
-Lift Kit of some type, with 32" BGFs and aftermarket rims
-31,000 miles
-Pretty much power everything
-$11,500
-Grill Brush Guard
-Various extras
I just love the solid axle upfront also........I have to stop by after work
tomorrow to see how much they would give me for my truck. I just took it out
for a quick 5 minute spin, and this Jeep had some get-up-and-go, 4.0L I-6.
Seriously, I dont know if my Dak would EVER be this fast with 32s. Dak
finding a new home? This list has been GREAT and all......but sometimes
things must come to an end. I am not saying 100% that I am going to trade in
the Dak for the Cherokee, cause they would have to make me a good damn offer
to get rid of my Dak. I am cannot afford the gas this truck guzzles. I love
my truck so much, it has been great, but I dont know what else to do. I will
letcha all know.........
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6