Re: MPI Install

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 19:10:47 EST

A blown R/T slower than I???
Anyways... Ported TB will allow more air in than the stocker... personally I
have a F&B Stage I, which I also did some porting to =)
If its legal where you are, get an exhaust cutout before the cat, when I had
a cat, it reduced my ET by .3 - .5 and 3-4 MPH
Just some food for thought...
(Get an MSD ignition too...)
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA