MPI Install

From: John Walker (dakotart98@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 15:49:21 EST

I have a 98 R/T with the Golden West/ATI 7-10 psi kit, headers and full
exhaust. I am still using the stock TB, heads, and cam. How do you think
the truck would react to installing only a M1 intake and maybe a TB? I
would think that ultimately a cam and proper tuning would be essential to
utilize the full potential of the intake. However, I wouldn't mind taking
the step by step approach to my modifications and since the intake is
sitting at the house it would be the next logical step. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

John Walker - Brentwood, TN
http://www.fracus.net/~mopar
98 Dakota R/T - Best ET 13.604@102.28 2.068 60ft.
   Golden West/ATI 7-10psi
   2000 Mopar Headers w/3"Collectorm Dynomax Ultra-Flow
   Full Hotchkis Suspension w/275-50VR17 Nitto NT-450 Tires.
91 Spirit R/T "GT ETR"