RE: MPI Install

From: John Walker (dakotart98@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 11:09:18 EST

What Mod's do you have done to your truck? My drivetrain is 100% stock
except for the blower, TB Spacer plate (haven't dynoed without this, not
sure if it helps), Mopar plug wires and cooler plugs, headers, 3" cat, and
3" Ultra-Flow. I'm also launching with Nitto NT-450 Street tires. Judging
by your mph it looks like your hooking up pretty well, are you running ET
Streets or slicks? Are you spraying? 13.50's is certaintly impressive on a
N.A. Dakota. I should see 12's with drag radials, shift kit and converter.

-John