RE: Remember the archives...?

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 15:22:33 EST

A-MEN, brother Korey. As many members as we have on the DML, there have got to
be plenty of folks like us before we joined. You're looking for a part or to
solve a problem and -WHAM- TONS of good info from people that are nuts about
Daks. Do you sign up then, no. You search through the archives and get a
taste for what we're all about. I'd hate to think how many people have come
across what's now the longest thread I've ever seen. As soon as we put it to
bed tomorrow, someone will be reviewing their old messages, chime in, and it'll
start up again. It stinks, but it's how mailing lists work, I think. Can we
not make a concerted effort to just let this go? I'm not going to excuse it,
condone it, or care about it... just let it go.

Please?

Crit
(dreading my first flame)