Remember the archives...?

From: Peanut (peanut3576@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 16:22:12 EST

I'd hate to think
> how many people have come
> across what's now the longest thread I've ever seen.

Nahhh.. how about the stick vs auto threads? Or the
"which oil is best?" threads? Or the "R/Ts are good"
"No, they're bad" threads? Or the 6ers rule! No,
Hemis rule! No, my dog rules! hehehe

While this list was created for info about Daks, it's
opinions that make the list what it is and each of us
individuals. It also makes it that much more fun for
meets. The great thing about meets is that no one
really knows who the other people are at first, so
we're all friends no matter what's said on the list!

This one isn't the longest flame thread, just the most
recent! :)