Re: Remember the archives...?

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 17:50:21 EST

Does anyone know if there is another Dakota web site that deals with the
same stuff as on this but with less "flaming" of other members? I disagree
with a lot of some of the immature things people do but I don't want to read
about it 90% of the time day after day. Don't get me wrong I love the DML,
but I'm here for opinions and advice on how to improve my Dakota. And here
I have found excellent advice from those of you who have been there done
that. I'm not here to put people down because I'm not perfect, but these
people will eventually grow up and realize their mistakes, hopefully sooner
than later.

Thanks again
Jay

Shortly after I purchased my Dakota, I discovered the DML when I noticed
that every