Re: Re: Rainbow not withstanding.Live Long & Prosper

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 10:51:21 EST

I apologize for disagreeing and this is not meant be a
flame. Spock was right for what he said for Vulcans.
They had a terrible emotionally based war out of
which, to survive they made everyone conform to the
tenants of logic and repress emotions.

I believe the quote is from a shoreline where Spock
was making a personal sacrifice or risking death for
the crew of the enterprise.

The basic premise of the United States is that the
majority shall not impinge upon the rights of the
minority.

I now need to get back to constructing my transporter.

Live long and prosper.

--- David A <dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com> wrote:
> We are are equal people..
> We all have our faults(i have many,and if people
> knew them,well...)
> We all have the ability to forgive & move on...
> So let me leave an abbreviated quote from a great
> actor...
>
> "The needs of the many,outweigh the needs of the
> few...or the one"
>
> Leonard Nimoy
> Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia