RE: MPI Install

From: John Walker (dakotart98@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 11:13:22 EST

You have a lot of work done! Your turning good times, and a hell of a 60'
on street tires! Do you like the TransGo shift kit? I'm planning on
purchasing a shift kit very soon. Did you see a significant improvement in
shifts? I do have a club cab. You need a converter! With your traction
bars and sticky street tires you could probably launch harder with around a
2300-2800 stall. I'll let you know how the M1 install goes. I'm planning
on doing it as early as next week.

Take care,

John