Re: RE: MPI Install

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 11:21:17 EST

I installed the shift kit my self.. which took 12 hrs on Christmas day =-)
The shifts firmed up ALOT! =-)
I'll warn you now... if you plan on buying the Mopar Performance computer
(which makes it shift harder as well, on mine anyways) get that done first,
you may be happy with that... I have TV cable set way loose because with the
both of them, it would try to rev up to about 5500 before it shifted...
If you are stickin with the stock computer, go for it... its much fun =)
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91