Re: RE: Ford Issues Large Recall of Pickups

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 11:26:50 EST

Matt,

My bro had a 91 Tbird a couple years back, long before Ford FINALLY recalled
them. it had the 3.8. I still remember the day vividly he came to pick me up
from school, and that purdy white smoke came out.....tons of it. We ended up
having to pay to have it towed to the Ferd dealership, where they proceeded
to rape us on the cost..... Like $2500 I think. Oh well........for some
reason he bought a 5.0 Tbird after he got rid of that one......and he has
had nothing but trouble. It is for sale for 4k or best offer right now if
anyone wants it. The alternator was just rebuilt a couple weeks back. :)

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T