Re: My poor Dak's recall

From: YECARTDR@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 14:17:52 EST

To my knowledge they need to lift the cab a little off the frame to replace
the Gas line. As for the brake hose I went twice to get mine fixed, the
first time they said the new hose wouldn't work and tried to order a 97
factory hose, The new hose supersedes it so you gan't get it anymore, The
reason it doesn't fit is cause the way I had my exhaust run the Driver side
pipe was too close to the hose and the new hose would lay across the tail
pipe, so I had to get the exhaust redone from the Flowmaster back!

Derek