Re: RE: RE: Homebrew Intakes

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 14:29:46 EST

I missed that post. Sorry, I thought you were referring to the shattering
incident I had posted. FWIW, I didn't run mine until the adhesive was cured a
few hours. But I agree with your previous post, its probably a non-issue (the
glue vapors that is) they are flammable and all. But better safe than sorry so
I waited until it had cured myself.