Re: RE: Tune Up Done/Questions

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 14:54:55 EST

> (1) Leaking Injector(s)
> (2) Poor Ignition System
> (3) Bad O2 sensor(s)
> (4) Running too cold
> (5) Rush Hour Traffic with "cold" plugs

The leaking injectors was my first assumption. I double and triple checked
them, and can 100% rule them out. The ignition system........well I know
that is not the problem. I dont run a cold plug, just the recommended 3924s,
so that is also out. I guess the last thing to check is the 02 Sensor.
Unfortunately it has only been in my truck for 31,000 miles; the stock
sensor was replaced at 100,000 miles and looked good. Can a visual check of
the sensor's tip verify anything? I replaced the original with a dealer 02
sensor, and hoping I dont have to spend another $85ish on one. A bad 02
sensor also wont necessarily throw a fault code either. Hmmmmm.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6