RE: Some performance questions

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 15:33:20 EST

Grab a replacement wire (just one that will fit) and install it in the
location of the damaged one. If it runs better, that's the problem.

When you repaired the wire, did you fold the actual conductive material
(black wire on the inside) over and touching the clamp of the plug
connector?

Removing the MIL is easy...just reset the computer again. (Unless you have
a scan-tool, then you just select "Clear Codes".

- Bernd