Cecil Pics

From: Erika Ipes (msbavior@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 16:15:40 EST

Pics are up. If everyone could tell me what truck is theirs and what times
you had (if you want), I would really appreciate it!

Just a little warning for those who are technilogically challenged like I am
and can only connect at low baud rated, the enlarged pics on this page WILL
take a really long time to load. These pics are not edited in anyway, and
are HUGE. I did it this way for those who want a copy of their trucks
running can get a clean copy.

http://dodgetruck.windygates.com/Cecil.htm
if this for some reason doesn't work go to:
http://dodgetruck.windygates.com/DodgeTrucks.html

It was a great time! Look forward to it again!

Erika (MsDakota99)
Come join me at MoparChat.com!