Lemon Law Question

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Nov 05 2000 - 20:40:19 EST

What if you have to continuously take a vehicle back to the dealer and
they say there is not a problem,yet the problem persists? My 99 Dak V6
has 11,900 miles on it,and I`ve had it to the dealer for
hesitation/sagging throttle response four or five times this year,and
had the pinging problem "addressed" once.I DO NOT want to get rid of my
truck,but this is getting to be a little much.I have sent DC an e-mail
describing the problem,and they said,basically,"Intermittent problems
are tough,you understand.Keep a log of when it happens,to help the
dealer find the problem",yada yada.Well,it happens whenever a dealer
mechanic is not driving the vehicle.What do I do here? Thanks.

99 Dakota Sport Intense Blue RC 4X4 V6 42RE 3.92 Anti-Spin w/Infinity CD
system and optional hand-crank windows (2) 3923 Autolite spark plugs
Big Blue Ram sticker in the slider window that intimidates people into
establishing a safe following distance