Re: Project 1HIDAK nearly complete

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 12:32:49 EST

After all the time and money I just sunk into this, I don't think I'll be
selling it any time soon. My wife doesn't have any idea how much I spent.
Good thing I keep control of the check book. She did ask me how much the
rims were when I showed one to her. I answered $250 and she accepted that.
I don't think she realized that was each. The tires are another $850 for
the four. The lift kit was $1300 plus the Add-a-leafs, dual shock kits and
steering stablizer, torsion bars, various front end and steering parts,
parts and labor to rebuild the axles, etc.. I think I'm into this for
almost $6000 at this point.

Hmm,, How much will you give me? ;)

www.walt-n-Ingrid.COM/project_1hidak.htm

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM