Re: Finally got my Dak

From: Chris Lang (langerdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 22:56:08 EST

Well everything is ok with it so far, I'm up to about 75 miles! I'm hoping
it'll stay that way as time goes on. Sorry I wont be in Syracuse any time
soon that I know of, I havent had time to go anywhere lately I'm so busy.
Although I will be up at Clarkson next weekend the 17-19th with the truck.

chris