RE: another scumbag dealer

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 22:52:47 EST

I checked the Dodge web site a couple of days ago and the $2,000/0.9 was an
either-or proposition. After I read your post I did call 1-888-4adodge, and
they said that they were *not* available together. So I checked the website
again just now, and the website *does* now say the 0.9% is available for
five years! So I called the hotline back, and the woman said the information
in front of her hadn't been updated since the 2nd.

So in fairness to the dealer, if Dodge doesn't even know the deal, there
could be some confusion at the dealer as well. Of course, that doesn't rule
out the dealer trying to put one past you, but they wouldn't make any money
on your financing, only if they stole your $2,000 from you...

THANK YOU for the heads-up on this, Paul!

- Alex