Re: can you say $#&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 11:57:07 EST

In a message dated 11/8/00 4:38:13 PM !!!First Boot!!!, jon@fast4x4.net
writes:

> Well baby is leaking like a mofo :( I *think* it started yesterday after a
> cold-romp, I started smelling oil, which makes me think oil pressure
switch.
> It's leaking at the back of the intake. There is also a pool of oil
between
> the head and the intake, so there's a shot intake gasket. I just hope to
> hell it's not a head gasket (but if it is, I already have more head-work in
> mind) ;-) Maybe 300rwhp???

The back of the intake is a common place for oil to leak from, have fun
changing that one! As for oil between the head and the intake, I'd check the
valve covers. If the intake manifold gaskets were bad enough to pass oil all
the way through them from the block, you'd be burning all sorts of oil and
you'd have a serious coolant leaking problem.

-Austin
Vipertruck