Re:can you say $#&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 16:45:17 EST

Jon, I took the ol' dremel and scored 2 small grooves in the
intake, running the width of the M1 (were it meets the lifter
valley area) in front and back before installing it. No leaks!

GS -

<waaaaaay ahead of you on that one.. already had the MPI off 4 times to fix
that sucka. I dimpled it this past time, sealed fine till I romped on it
cold yesterday (high oil pressure makes me think it's blowing by the sending
unit) and *knock on wood* the manifold is not leaking on Terry H's R/T after
I installed it bout a month ago...>
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net