can you say $#&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 11:34:53 EST

Well baby is leaking like a mofo :( I *think* it started yesterday after a
cold-romp, I started smelling oil, which makes me think oil pressure switch.
It's leaking at the back of the intake. There is also a pool of oil between
the head and the intake, so there's a shot intake gasket. I just hope to
hell it's not a head gasket (but if it is, I already have more head-work in
mind) ;-) Maybe 300rwhp???

Sooooooooo, instead of clogging the DML with election stuff, I'm gonna go
find my leak! :-p
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net