Re: another scumbag dealer

From: Lenny (tendtherabbits@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 13:11:26 EST

i filled out that survey thingy really badly for my dealer :) I got a call
from DC and a few from my dealer...and i got a free oil change out of it,
that the dealer screwed up on...5qts in a 00 V6 (only takes 4qts), and then
they wouldn't take the extra oil out! I wrote DC a letter and the dealer
got b*tched at from DC and they tried to offer me more *free* stuff...i
wasn't having it, found another dealer, haven't had a problem since.
~Josh
00 CC V6