Re: V6ers-Running no muffler is indeed a bad thing

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 20:28:38 EST

In a message dated 11/6/00 10:43:21 PM Mountain Standard Time,
dakotamike@netzero.net writes:

> I'm thinking of ordering the Dynomax aftercat setup ($105 in
> Summit). Does anyone else have this? Is it truly bolt in or am I going
> get
> frustrated and cut something I shouldn't? Power vs. sound?

It sounds good ona 318, dunno bouta V6, it's louder than factory exhaust,
but still too quite for my tastes, it is a true "Bolt On" I never had to cut
anything, BUT it did not want to just "slip on" it took a bit of fighting to
get on, but I was able to do it is very little time. The low end with the
Dynomax system is great, the upper end is far better than factory, but you
can still tell the system was designed for low end street usable power! hehehe

Greg