RE: MSD SS Coil install suggestion

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 20:49:51 EST

I mounted mine next to the PCM, right where the cruise control was. I slid
the cc down closer to the front of the fender (had to do that anyway for the
intake brackets). The reason I mounted there was so it was in close
proximity to stock coil. That way, in case of failure, I just unplug and
replug. Connections from the factory wires was done with quick disconnects
just like on your new coil.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile