Re: Snow tires?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 22:50:05 EST

Bah Humbug!
    I got 275/60R15 BFG Radial T/A farely new, tons o tread, they did just
fine in about 4 inches of loose snow, adn also in nice packed snow, no realy
problems (ovbiously off the line traction but that was it!) BUT I must admit
I ahd ZERO traction compaired to my Dad's Ram with 285/75R16 BFG All
Terrains, those KICK ASS in snow! We went snowwheeling ina 72 blazer with
31 1050s All Terrans NEVER SPUN EM ONCE (other than intentionally!) but when
we needed traction it was all there!

Greg