Re: Too many shows

From: Mike Styer (dakotamike@netzero.net)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 12:10:34 EST

I agree with you there. I just move far north enough, I can go to Carlisle next
year :)WHOO HOO!:) I think a Dak caravan rolling in for the weekend would be
great. At a larger show, the Daks would definitely get more publicity on a whole,
as well as better chances of magazine coverage for quite a few people on this list
that truly have some amazing trucks. And as always, the more the merrier.

I still would like to set up a CNY meet for the spring, though. This is the best
mailing list I have found, everyone is nice, opinions and ideas are respected, and
Jon's done a terrific job with the main page. After three years hiding in the
shadows, I would like to have a meet before the big shows in the summer that I would
be able to attend, just to meet everyone, and to see all these great trucks in
person.
Besides, I'm still young and working crappy jobs that illegal aliens can get just as
easily, so time off for me is just a matter of calling in sick :)

Fingers hurt from typing so much...
Mike S.
Syracuse