Dodge Parts Bin?- Dig in yall!

From: Mike Styer (dakotamike@netzero.net)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 02:44:55 EST

After reading about people using the rearend from the Ram vans, I did a little
investigating.

The Ram Vans use basically the same drivelline components that the Daks use. The rear
bumper mounts are the same, and though I didn't get to measure, I think the front bumper
is too.

If the frame is that alike on the ends, do yall think the gas tanks would be similar? pr
atleast easily swappable? The Ram vans come with up to 33 GALLON tanks and I would LOVE
to have that much capacity on my Dak.

What do you think :)

Mike S.