Re: RE: 2001 Eastcoast Dodge Nationals

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 20:45:00 EST

Chris, I am trying to work with VMP again this year to make a 2nd annual DML
meet at their facilities. I hope to do this in March, but NOT on opening
day. Track rental is $2k a day, with full support of their staff. I'm not
sure what it'd take to organize a judged show, but with 50+ daks last year,
I'm sure everyone will shine up enough to make a show out of it....

I do know that the R/T list has arranged a meet/show at Rockingham in
mid-April, something else to keep in mind. I think it would be great if we
could work together, and if Dakota USA could bring in the sponsors to help
with the cost of track rental, prizes, etc... whaddya think??

-Jon Smith