Re: Electorial College a good idea-Don't Eliminate

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 03:10:58 EST

One other reason the EC sucks is that you are technically voting to get
someone to represent your state and the winning party. But there is a
possibility that someone could be a "renegade" electorate and vote different
from his party. Very rare but it seems rather strange.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
Coming Soon!! DodgeTruckOnline.com
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422